Know the signs…it may be time for your loved one to receive the help of an in-home senior caregiver.
If your parent or loved one is experiencing one or more of the signs below, speak with them in such a way that they themselves will see their is a problem and let them know that senior caregiver, companion and in-home care solutions are available. .
- Weight loss could mean poor diet
- Forgetful, memory seems to not be what is used to be
- Confusion and uncertainty
- Medications not being taken properly or forgotten
- Grooming and hygeine is being neglected
- House is cluttered and disorganized
- The yard needs maintenance
- Mood swings
- Expired groceries that are not thrown away
- Mail is stacking up and not being opened, late notices
- Seems depressed or has low energy
- Has brusises but cannot explain how received
- Appointments are being missed
- Has a hard time rising from a seated position
- Loss of interest in hobbies and activities
If you notice a combination of any of these warning signs, please let us know how we can help. Call Quality Care Services to discuss having an in-home senior caregiver provide the care needed to make it possible to safely age in their own home!
We can provide you with in-home senior caregivers for remaining in your own home, for hospital stays, and nursing or assisted living facilities, also. We will work with you to develop a plan of care and find the perfect caregiver according to your needs.
Contact Quality Care Services for:
Senior Caregivers in Beaumont and in Southeast Texas areas
Senior Caregivers in Lumberton, Silsbee and Hardin County areas
Senior Caregivers in Conroe, Spring, The Woodlands and the Montgomery County areas
Senior Caregivers in Lufkin,Nacogdoches and the East Texas Lakes areas
Senior Caregivers in Tyler and Longview areas
Senior Caregivers in Mount Pleasant and other Northest Texas areas