Private duty in-home care is a great way for your loved one to retain their independence and receive professional care, along with companionship, in the comfort of their own residence. Quality Care Services Inc.’s goal for the clients who use our private duty home care services is to provide whatever your loved one and your family requests from our caregivers.
Some services provided by our private duty in-home caregivers are:
- Personal care – bathing, grooming, dressing, hygiene
- Assistance with home upkeep and chores
- Preparing meals
- Reminders for medications
- Skilled caregivers trained for clients with conditions such as Alzheimer’s , Dementia or other special needs
- Assistance with paying bills
- Transportation for outings, shopping, doctor’s visits and more
Private duty in-home care may differ from traditional home care because of the payment method. Some of our patients pay for our in-home private duty home care services out of their own pocket, while others may pay from a variety of other medical coverage’s, such as a long term care insurance policy.
Whether a few hours of assistance a week, or if around the clock in-home care is needed, our personalized caregiver services allow our clients to receive the level of care needed, while also providing support, direction and peace of mind to family members.